StashDB Tag Synchroniser

Synchronises tags from StashDB to your local Stash instance. Three-stage matching (stash_id β†’ name β†’ create new), 24-hour caching, case-insensitive matching, configurable alias exclusions. Requires Python 3.12+ and StashDB API key.

1 Like

Love the plugin (and desperately need it) but can’t get it working. I have an environment managed by homebrew in macos, and any plugin that uses β€œrequests” gives me issues since pip3 won’t work on my machine. Anyone out there find a workaround? It seems that using a virtual environment may be my only option, but I don’t know how to force the plugin to use the virtual environment.

thanks for the feedback. After looking at it, I reckon I could refactor it to use the default URL library, which is probably preferable to requiring external dependencies. However it still requires some other deps which would require a bit more finagling to bundle or workaround. I may refactor it in future to be more isolated, but in the meantime:

  1. Create a dedicated virtual environment for Stash:
    python3 -m venv ~/stash-venv
  2. Install the required packages:
    ~/stash-venv/bin/pip install requests stash-graphql-client
  3. Configure Stash to use this Python: Go to Settings β†’ System β†’ Python executable path and set it to: ~/stash-venv/bin/python3 (or the full path like /Users/yourusername/stash-venv/bin/python3)
1 Like

Thanks for this plugin. Hoping you can get the two provided PRs merged. They are very useful.
And can there be an option to say not fetch all the tags but say only fetch the ones which match with existing tags or something?